Thursday, September 8, 2016

Mole Massages

Have you ever had a mole massage?! If you haven't, you are missing out! It wasn't until my seventh child was about one year old that I started to get them. She would crawl into bed with me and as she was sucking her bottle and going to sleep she would reach her hand up and feel my face until she found the mole just below my bottom lip. I even have a picture to illustrate:


Or this one:


I have more!



I have no clue what started it or what magical power it possessed but for almost a year she wouldn't go to sleep unless she was touching that mole!

She has since quit giving me nightly mole massages (they come about once every quarter now) but she has picked up a new habit: body painting!


She's a cheetah.

3 comments:

  1. My grandma had one on her wrist just above where her watch would sit. I loved to twist it and she hated it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would hurt! I'm not gonna lie, I dry heaved and cringed when I read that, ouch!

      Delete
  2. Aw it was one of those giant soft floppy moles. She hated it because I liked it. Not because it hurt 😉

    ReplyDelete