Friday, November 18, 2016

We have a biter in the house!


"she bit me"
Biting is a stage that most of our kids have gone through. I noticed that they only do it out of frustration or excitement. The only way I have found to avoid it is to leave the kid alone and flick their mouth when they offend.

Our current two year old, obviously, isn't the first and most likely won't be the last but he is currently in the biting stage and it is leaving some marks!

For example, here is our third son's war wound:

Look close, you can see the out line

Here's the real doozy though, my mole massager, apparently, stole his bottle and he retaliated! Check out the evidence that he left behind:


Poor girl still has some slight bruising and it has been more than a week since the incident occurred, but I bet you won't try to steal his bottle anytime soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment